Born in Mexico, raised in Italy, over the past 6 years I worked as an independent creative producer for theatre companies and artists in Italy, India and Singapore, where I currently live.
I am passionate about connecting culture through performing arts, looking particularly at contemporary practices from Southeast Asia and Italy.
I hold an MSc in Cultural Economics & Management from the Bologna University (GIOCA) and a BSc in International Relations & Asian Studies from the University of Pavia.
I am also Postgraduate Vocational Training Master in International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid, held by The International Red Cross at Universidad Jaume I Valencia, Spain and I volunteered for international cooperation projects in Tunisia and Palestine.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Events Management
- Strategic Programming and Curatorship
- International Relations & PR
- Partnership Development
- Fundraising & Budget Management
- Talent Development & Artist Management
- Coordinated and implemented creative projects & major events across Asia and Europe with multicultural & multidisciplinary teams.
- Co-edited publications:
- “Cities: Living Labs for Culture? Case Studies from Asia and Europe” (ASEF 2016)
- “Arts Management: challenges and learning from 7 cultural organisations in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan” (ASEF 2016)
- Thrived as a foreign independent creative producer in India and Singapore.