Born in Mexico, raised in Italy, over the past +7 years I worked as an independent creative producer for artists, theatre companies, and arts organisations in Italy, India and Singapore.
My work has been focused on understanding cultures and empowering local identities through the performing arts while nurturing networks and opportunities across borders.
I hold an MSc in Cultural Economics & Management from the Bologna University (GIOCA) and a BSc in International Relations & Asian Studies from the University of Pavia.
I am also Postgraduate Vocational Training Master in International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid, held by The International Red Cross at Universidad Jaume I Valencia, Spain and I volunteered for international cooperation projects in Tunisia and Palestine.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Events Management
- Strategic Programming and Curatorship
- International Relations & PR
- Partnership Development
- Fundraising & Budget Management
- Talent Development & Artist Management
- Public Speaking
- Implemented creative projects & major events across Asia and Europe with multicultural & multidisciplinary teams.
- Co-editor of Cultural Policy publications:
- Spoke at:
World Cities Culture Forum Symposium
Shanghai, Novembre 2016
Creative Cities in Asia and Europe
BOP Consulting, Asia-Europe Foundation
Tools: Nuovi Strumenti Per Lo Sviluppo di Residenze
Milano, Ottobre 2018
Coprogettare a Livello Internazionale
Associazione Etre, MiBAC, Regione Lombardia, Fondazione Cariplo
- Thrived as a foreign independent creative producer in India and Singapore
- Featured on ARTRIBUNE (3/08/2015)